Ash Wednesday for Kids

Still looking for Ash Wednesday ideas for your kids? Or maybe you need some Ash Wednesday lesson plans for your CCD class? Here are some ideas I've run across.

Here's an Ash Wednesday coloring page from Christian Coloring. I found it over on CatholicMom.com and I love it!

I Blog Therefore I am has and AMAZING round up of Ash Wednesday lesson plans for kids! From vocab words and discussion questions to crafts, games, snacks and printables- she has it all! :-)

I love the directions that ChristianCrafters.com posts for this matchstick cross, and I think that this could be a great craft for Ash Wednesday! Be sure to talk about he symbolism behind the ashes and fire, and as always, use caution with matches.

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up after being away from the computer a few days, and your blog is LOADED with fabulous ideas! Day after Day of really good, meaningful ideas to help our children understand Lent - you are a blessing to us all! ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)