Free St. Michael Printables!

Vee over at Paper Dali has tons of great FREE Catholic printables, including this St. Michael paper doll. I just love her paper dolls! You can use it to celebrate the feast of St. Michael and the archangels coming up on September 29 :-)


And here's a St. Michael Fun Facts Sheet
for kids from Catholic Online.

Also, you can find a free printable
St. Michael prayer card at Human Life International.

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I lvoe Vee's creations. and thanks for the prayer card reference. the new laminating machine is a bit hit here with home made holy cards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog ... I'm not creative in the least, but I sure do take direction from those who are. Please keep it up! And my 4yo is enjoying the preschool curriculum about as much as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks, Laci. (And you, too, Gardenia!)

    Sharing the love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)