My Podcast Interview on Among Women

I was recently interviewed by Pat Gohn for her "Among Women" podcast. For anyone who might not know (and I promise you're not alone) a podcast is an online audio show- in this case an interview. So it's kinda like listening to talk radio. I'd like to get into more Catholic podcast listening since I could listen while cleaning my house and changing diapers. :-)

If you'd like to hear my interview, click here. I talk a lot about my Catholic background, why I started Catholic Icing, and what's important to me. I also talk about my family, and of course... CRAFTS! ;-) My interview starts about 1/3 of the way into the podcast.


Here's a picture of me while I was on the phone with Pat:

(Ok, not really. That's a picture of me when I was babysitting for my friend. I totally abandoned Mark downstairs with my kids during my interview. He's a real trooper.) :-) My interviewer, Pat Gohn, runs the Among Women Podcast, and you can find her blog here. Pat is actually a big organizational part of the Faith & Family Mom's Day Away that I'm going to April. I sure hope some of you will be there, too! I look forward to meeting Pat in real life- she was so nice and easy to talk to! I think I kept her on the phone about 3 times as long as the interview actually lasted. When she asked me if I would do the interview, I should have warned her that getting me to talk is the easy part, and getting me to shut-up is nearly impossible! Lol!


Also, PLEASE go vote for Catholic Icing- Best Catholic blog 2011! It only takes a few seconds, and you can vote once daily. Voting ends on Mardi Gras. Thanks so much!!!

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. It was great to finally hear your voice! Love the interview and I hope you do more Podcasts in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to listen! That is wonderful that you have podcast. You're in the big leagues now, girl! I look forward to hearing your voice again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful blog! I'm so glad I found it

    God bless
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link for the podcast interview on Among Women, as found in iTunes:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/among-women/id312212031

    Look for episode #90!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)