Virtue Alphabet Coloring Pages- FREE!

Have y'all ever seen these vitrue coloring sheets from Pondered In My Heart? They were drawn by Kimberly's daughter, Lydia, and they are absolutely charming! There's one virtue for each letter of the alphabet, and all the pages are free to print! My kids love these- we have several on our refrigerator. I have hesitated to feature them in the past because for the longest time the alphabet wasn't complete, but now you can find a virtue for every letter, A-Z, and a lovely little cover page!


I've been in love with them for awhile now, and they're a great pair with my Catholic ABC's program! I don't know that much about the Little Flowers program, but since it's virtue based I imagine these coloring pages would be useful for that as well.

 


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)