Here are some dates you might want to add to your calendar. (Lent can start as early at Feb 4, and end as late as April 25, so all of these dates will not fall during every lent).
*UPDATED TO SAY* This post is from 2010, so these are NOT the correct dates to add for this year's calendar! The printable Lenten calendar is good for every year because I didn't include any actual dates on the printable version. The calendar pictured above already has some of these things written in, but they aren't on the printable version. I hope this helps to clear up some confusion.
- St. Agatha- February 5
- Our Lady of Lourdes- February 11
- St. Valentine- February 14
- Chair of St. Peter the Apostle- Feb 22 (If you write in this day, the liturgical color is white.)
- St. Patrick- March 17
- St. Joseph- March 19 (If you write in this day, the liturgical color is white.)
- Spring Begins (March 19 or 20)
- Annunciation of the Lord- March 25 (If you write in this day, the liturgical color is white.)
- St. George- April 23
All printable coloring pages are my own artwork and are free for any not-for-profit use by individuals, families, or educational organizations. Copies may not be sold or reproduced for profit. If you'd like to post this project for others to find, I would ask that you link to my post and rather than my individual downloads. When printing or running copies, please do not remove my website from the bottom of the page. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.