Pro Life Activities for Kids

With the National March for Life coming up in a few weeks, I've got pro-life stuff on the brain. I live in the DC area and would love to go to the march, but I always end up wimping out because I don't think I can handle my kids in the cold downtown all by myself. Still, we're going to be working on some pro-life crafts and such the week of the march, so I thought I would share some ideas with you! :-)

I LOVE this printable pro-life activity from Paper Dali 
to help children pray a novena for the unborn. It's free!

(I'm sure most of you have heard of Umbert- 
a pro-life comic strip).

Find directions on making these Pro-Life Signs with your
kids- this is something I came up with last January.


Your family could also donate some items to a crisis pregnancy center, visit a tomb of an unborn child, say a rosary for the unborn, or even spiritually adopt a child. You can see all my Pro-Life posts here. I'm not going to allow comments on this post because of the nasty comments I got on some of my previous pro-life posts.

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket