Religious Easter Ideas for Kids- Focusing on the True Meaning of Easter

We all know that Easter is the most important religious day for Christians, so how do we keep Jesus from getting lost in the Easter bunny shuffle? Or as Amanda says,

How do you make Easter about 
'The Lamb' and not 'The Bunny'?

Here are some ways that we've kept Easter religious in a fun way!


Make a Resurrection Set (with free printables!)



Make an Easter Candle with Kids.

 Print my Resurrection Napkin Rings!
Each one includes a piece of the Resurrection
Story to be read by your table guests before eating.

Try these no-bake and easy-to-assemble
empty tomb treats for kids!

More Meaningful Easter Posts:
 The Jelly Bean Prayer Activities and Printables

Now it's your turn! Use the linky below to link up your Easter posts and share with all of us! :-)


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with Impress Your Kids!

    I am literally on your site right now b/c I'm printing off the resurrection set to color w/the kids. Thank you for the great GREAT ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you enough for your ideas for my first year teaching Faith FOrmation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lacy for the Resurrection Rolls recipe! We are going to try them for our egg hunt on Tuesday with our friends! They seem a lot easier than the cookie one.

    Love this site and keep coming back for the terrific ideas!

    God Bless!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. More exciting ideas as usual. I had fun seeing your napkin rings, but as you warned - I'm out of ink! I honestly think I have more fun with these crafts than the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)