Submit Some Catholic Icing

Have you done a really cool Catholic craft with your kids? Or maybe you made a really neat cake or other treat to celebrate a feast day? Maybe you've seen something someone else has done that you think belongs here. That's great!

If you've done something or seen something cool you'd like to share with the Catholic community, please don't hesitate to submit it to me! I'm always on the lookout for creative ideas, and you'd certainly be doing me a favor by not making me track it down myself ;-)

Even if you don't have a blog, you can just submit your idea with a picture via email, or upload it to flickr.

So get to crackin' on those Catholic Ideas, and submit those links! And if you have a creative Catholic blog, drop me an email with your address so I can put you in my reader and refer back for more great ideas!

Send Submissions To:
CatholicIcing@gmail.com

Thanks for all your help!

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)