Feast of the Immaculate Conception- Dec 8

The Feast of the Immaculate Conception is coming up in a week. Here are some ideas for celebrating and getting the whole family involved :-)

By Sun and Candlelight had a whole slew of ideas to celebrate the Immaculate Conception. They baked sugar cookies, made an ornament, bookmark, and more!
Motherly Loving made an Immaculate Conception candle to light while saying their Immaculate Conception Novena.
I found this beautiful garden craft over on In the Heart of My Home. What a beautiful way to celebrate the Immaculate Conception.


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your nice comments over at my blog! I popped over here to see your site, and I love it -- what a terrific resource! Great idea, good luck with getting this off the ground. I know I'll be checking back here again! :)

    Warmly,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)