Catholic Crafts for Kids

Kids can enjoy these Catholic crafts any time! 

Make some Pony Bead Rosaries with 
Pondered in my Heart

Then craft a beautiful Rosary Box to
keep your rosary in! :-)

I love the idea for Crafting Holy Water Fonts.
This craft comes from Cottage Blessings.

Try this craft using Religious Metals.
This was also found on Cottage Blessings.

Craft a Monstrance with God's Canvas.

Check out this idea for decorating
Holy Water Bottle Necklaces with Cottage Blessings.

Also find these Marian Lanterns on Cottage Blessings.
So many cute ones! Click over to see more pictures.

I also loved Cottage Blessing's idea to make 
Miniature Shrines. How cute are these? 

For more ideas, check out all my posts that have crafts for kids. Happy Catholic crafting! :-)

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I love them all! I really want some twine so I can learn to make some knotted rosaries. I think that those pony bead ones would be really cool! I need more pony beads than what I have. Also, there are some sports themed and other themed pony beads at Oriental Trading Company!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)