Our Lady of Sorrows Crafts

The month of September is dedicated to Our Lady of Sorrows, and the feast of Our Lady of Sorrows is September 15. Earlier I rounded up coloring pages for each of Our Lady's 7 Sorrows, and today I'm sharing some crafts I found on awesome Catholic blogs :-)

This Our Lady of Sorrows Craft was made by
Filled with Joy. You don't need any special supplies for this one.

Knotty Pine Trails made this really cool
Our Lady of Sorrows Craft and posted excellent
directions on making it yourself. I love this craft!

Our Domestic Church made this 
Our Lady of Sorrows Bookmark and shares the template.
I love how the beads stand for Mary's tears!

Gray Family Circus shares a year's worth of Liturgical Crafts,

Bless Us O Lord made This Cake for Our Lady.

Mary told St. Bridget that 7 graces would be granted to those who say 7 Hail Mary's each day reflecting on her 7 sorrows. You can read about these 7 graces over on Lord, Make Me a Saint. They are wonderful graces, and very comforting to read.  

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)