Upcoming Rosary Link-up Party!

The month of October is dedicated to the rosary, and Our Lady of the Rosary's Feast Day is on October 7. I thought it would be crazy fun to have a rosary link-up party! I'll be opening the rosary linky box here on October 1 and leaving it open until October 15. This should give you guys plenty of time to link up anything you do for the feast of Our Lady :-)   



Feel free to put up this button to remind yourself about the upcoming rosary link party! Think of it as an rsvp :-) (This button will just be a normal button size when you copy and paste the code.)

This linky party is for any ideas you have for teaching kids about the rosary, rosary making tips, rosary games/activities, and all fun things that are rosary! However, it's not a place to link up rosaries that are for sale. If you don't have a blog or website, I will encourage you to post your pictures and ideas on the Catholic Icing facebook page to share!

I can't wait to see all your great rosary ideas! Bring 'em on October 1st! I'll be here! :-)
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm in! Can I be a big fat cheater though and use stuff I may have posted before? Like, a "from the archive" thing? But spiff it up a bit? I'm just not sure if I'll have time to do something new ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the archives TOTALLY counts. I'll be sure to say that in the post :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)