4th of July Rosary

Last year I made some red, white, and blue beads from polymer clay (sculpey) and strung a rosary. You can find a full picture tutorial for making the beads here.


I also posted several ideas for praying a rosary for the 4th of July last year, so be sure to check that out, too.

And for anyone who doesn't know, Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception is the patron Saint of the United States of America. :-)

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lacy, where do you get the crucifix and Miraculous medal for your rosaries?  I don't know where to buy "rosary parts."  Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any ideas for celebrating St. Elizabeth of Portugal? July 4 is her feast day, and she's my daughter's patron saint. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry- nothing off the top of my head! Good to know, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)