Cutest All Saints' Day Cookies Ever!

Ok, I actually found 2 sets of the cutest Saint cookies in existence! You know how I usually focus on things that are really easy to make? Well, that's not the case today. But I think you'll all appreciate the beauty of these cookies anyway. :-)

Check out these beauties from Bake at 350! Click over to see tons of more pictures, and she assures you not to worry if you don't have an icing printer. If you were going to go through the trouble to make these, I think at least they'd be easy to make in large numbers. 

Aren't these saint cookies from Following the Trails to Heaven so adorable? Go to her blog to see more pictures, which saints these are, and what she used the cookies for.

So there you have it. Any of you have some serious decorating skills? I might be able to decorate cookies resembling these... if I could bake them without burning them. ;-)

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)