Soft Manger for Baby Jesus

A fairly common Christmas tradition amongst all Christians is to have a manger for Baby Jesus with a pile of straw. Every time your kids do a good deed, they get to add a piece of straw to the manger to make a soft bed for baby Jesus. I just found a great craft with a printable manger and baby Jesus so you can make one of your very own!

*Updated to say* I now have a better round up of manger crafts here
And find all my Baby Jesus Posts here..

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lacy. I visited your site today from another blogger that recommended you. The printable tp nativity is too sweet and I look forward to the children working on it (today/tomorrow) and the Jesus in the manger is a good idea, too. I also visited your post about the Birthday cakes...great ideas ~ Merry Christmas!

    In Him ~ Jarnette @ Seasons of Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)