Religious Saint Valentine Ideas for You!

I know I almost always post ideas of crafts for your kids, but lets not forget about doing something special for our hubbies on St. Valentine's Day! After all, he is the patron saint of Marriage and Love :-)

If you haven't yet been to Jeanne Winter's blog- Inspiring Ideas, you need to! She does the most amazing Christian craft projects, and everything she makes is just beautiful! She made 2 different Valentines for her husband with the inclusion of their wedding vows (which I think is soooo sweet!) and she has directions on how to do both :-)

First Wedding Vow Valentine
Second Wedding Vow Valentine
Here is an idea from Martha Stewart- a
keepsake box filled with memories from your
marriage! I thought this would be just too sweet!

See all my St. Valentine's Day Posts Here.

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you have so many cute Catholic ideas! I just recently found your blog and I love it!! Thanks for sharing all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You're so sweet! Thank you for featuring 2 of my Valentine ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)