Rainbow Crafts - God Keeps His Promises!

Genesis 9:13-15
"I set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh."

How cute is this Tissue Paper Rainbow from Snapshots?


Craft this Pony Bead Rainbow with Kaboose.

Check out this Pipe Cleaner Rainbow from Fun With Mama.

Here's a Rainbow Cake from Raspberri Cupcakes.

And because I don't have the self discipline or the attention span to concentrate only on rainbows, here's some Noah's Ark stuff, too:

Mama Jenn made this Paper Plate Noah's Ark Craft.

Kaboose has the world's cutest Edible Noah's Ark.

I can keep promising myself that I'm only going to post 3 times a week, but I guess God is better at keeping his promises than I am ;-) Couldn't help but to post this with the Noah's Ark Preschool Theme we've got going on this week. God bless!

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! And its nice that most of them have items that are found around the house...Esp the Froot Loops if I dig through the couch cushions:) JK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking through a post that can make people think.
    Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

    Feel free to surf to my website: acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)