Catholic Crafts and Liturgical Ideas for January

As many of you know, my baby started crawling so I'm taking a blogging vacation while I make an attempt to baby proof my house and get things in order here. However, I wanted to share some January posts from the archives with everyone while you're waiting for me to get my ducks in a row. :-)

New Year

January 1 - Mary, Mother of God

January 2 -  

Epiphany


January 4 -

Januart 21

Our Lady of Altagracia Ideas
St. Agnes Crafts

Also, find a round up of January Catholic lesson plans at the Catholic Toolbox and Catholic January food ideas at Catholic Cuisine. I also love to check the liturgical planning threads at 4 Real Forums each month. Here's the January Liturgical Planning thread.

Good luck making some resolutions! I'll see you all next year! ;-)


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. God bless you for all you continue to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful list of resources. as always. thanks Lacy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)