All Saints' Trading Card Swap

Kimberlee at Pondered in My Heart is arranging a trading card swap of Saint artwork- made by you! There's no age limit- anyone may participate! Toddlers to Mommies, everyone is encouraged to make mini artworks and mail them to Kimberlee for trading. All the cards are to be 2.5 x 3.5 inches, and they need to be in the mail by November 5. She's asking for everyone who's participating to send 5 cards.


My kids and I really enjoyed the Marian ATC swap, and we're really looking forward to participating again! I also wanted to suggest you use this as an All Saints' Day party activity! Have all the kids make their cards at your party and have their moms address envelopes for them. Mail them to Kimberlee in one big package, but have all the cards they get in return mailed straight to their house. I'm definitely doing this at our All Saints' Day party! Can't wait to trade artwork with you!

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check them out! we are using our St Jude card that comes in the Cathletics Playing cards deck I got from Arma Dei. LOVING all her stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Too bad I can't do something like this in my blog. 95% of my visitors are from outside the US, and regular mail is soooooo slow. My last letter I sent to Mexico took TWO months!!!
    Xhonane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)