Christmas Angel Crafts

Halo! Today I bring you good tidings of great joy- Choirs of heavenly angel crafts! Do not be afraid to attempt them yourself. :-)

I love this beautiful Angel Ornament from Crafts By Amanda.

Craft Angels from Doilies with Sycamore Stirrings.

Make Pine Cone Angels with Nini Makes.

Bake some Angel Cookies with Cookies and Cups.

Here's an Angel Ornament Craft from Kaboose.

Make this Angel Ornament out of ribbon! Also from Kaboose.

Find these adorable Clay Angel Plates on That Artist Woman.

Pink Paper Peppermints shares the printable template

Find this Printable Angel Tree Topper on Family Fun.

You can also craft this Angel Garland with Family Fun.

You could also make the Cardboard Tube Angel from
my printable nativity set. Very easy to do!

 Don't miss my Angel Round-up from last Christmas. You can see all my angel posts by clicking here

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS. Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I forgot to tell you I got one of your ATC swap cards! I love it! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! They're the icing on my cake ;-)